Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pictures



My brain is like a bread slicer. Give me too much information and I'll breakdown. Give a bread slicer too much bread for it to handle, it can also breakdown.
 This picture is self-explanatory.




I take longer. Much longer. You can figure things out quickly can't. I just can't seem to put the pieces together fast enough.
    




I see things two ways, black and white. I don't change my mind much. 
                                                                                                                             

    








Wellington♥ R.I.P








I don't like my food touching. 






My hometown, England. I love it here. It's the best place on Earth.

                                                                                                                           



This picture is self-explanatory.


I was a detective once. In the case of Wellington, a black poodle. It ended badly. Especially for Wellington.



That ever burning fireball in sky, yeah that thing, it gives us life. So I'd say, the sun is pretty damn cool.







I like to do this. It's easy, well for me at least. I don't know why other people can't figure it out like I do. It's just numbers and words here.




No comments:

Post a Comment