Sunday, December 12, 2010

JOURNAL

MONDAY -- Winter < Summer
It’s Monday today, and it’s Christmas time here. England is filled with snow, lights, candy canes and chocolate. It’s so cold. Cold like the South Pole. (That was a simile by the way.) I can’t stand it. That’s why I’m rebelling. I’m not gonna do traditional Christmassy things. Nope, I’m not. What I’m gonna do are summer fun things. Including go swimming, tanning (stand under a hot light), and eat popsicles all day. I enjoy these things very much. Much more then snow. Snow is just too cold for me, and it brings back memories of terrible snow ball fights and horrible face washes.

TUESDAY -- Soup
So the whole rebelling Christmas idea didn’t really work out too well. Whatever. I’ll just stay inside most of winter. I found a new favorite food.  Soup. There’s so many kinds and flavors. It’s insanely hard to believe. And the best part is,is that you put it in a bowl and it’s not touching anything but the bowl. It’s a meal and a drink. All the possibilities: Chicken asparagus chowder, chicken soup, tomato soup, broccoli and cream, clam chowder. I really don’t know why I haven’t tried this sooner. YUM!

WEDNESDAY -- Bad Times for Christopher
I can’t begin to tell you how I’m feeling. I just can’t. Maybe if I go through my day with you you’ll understand. First off my dog, Sandy, hasn’t eaten any of her food. I specially placed them in her bowl because well I don’t know I guess I enjoy it. Then, I got a stain on my shirt and I screamed. I got the stain from eating a popsicle too fast (yes I know I said I gave up on summer at Christmas time, but I really do like popsicles, I couldn’t help it). I dropped it on my shirt, my white one. Now it’s ruined.  And the T.V broke so I can’t watch my favorite cartoon. Do you see why this is the worst day ever? I SURE DO. Did I mention I saw 5 yellow cars go by?...

THURSDAY -- Don’t Read This Entry
BORED. I hate days like these, where I sit by myself watching the clock go by. I won’t waste my time writing in this journal even. Because I only write things in here that are worth my time, and this day doesn’t even come close. I will stop now.

FRIDAY -- Don’t Believe Everything You Hear
I forgot to tell you that I was listening to the news on the radio on Thursday. It said that Friday would bring showers to wash the snow away. It would be so wet, just looking outside will make you feel sad. So damp that it would almost flood the streets. I listened to the broadcast man. Trusted him. After all, if he’s on the radio he must always be right, right? WRONG. He lied. Sunny happens to be all that’s going on today. No sign of rain. No clouds or anything. Just Sun. Thanks for the lie.

SATURDAY -- Flowers


Well today I decided to take a walk, around the block. It’s sunny and the flowers smell wonderful. If it were up to me. I’d make the whole world smell like flowers. Roses, Lillys, Tulips. Doesn’t matter as long as it’s a flower. My favorite flower is a rose. They are romantic. They are red. I know they are romantic because boys often give girls them when they love them. I see this all the time in movies. Red is the best color ever. They smell wonderful, exhilarating. They world would be better off, at least that’s what I think. And what I think is usually right.

SUNDAY -- Goodbye
It’s been a week. Well tomorrow it will be since I started writing in this journal. And I must say I don’t really like it. I don’t like sharing my feelings to people I don’t really know. So I decided that today will be my last day doing this. It was nice. I don’t usually open up to people, strangers mostly, so this journal was sort of meeting half way. A compromise. Tell you my thoughts on paper so it’s not directly to a person. Hope it was worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment